· Curious about Mindfulness but not sure it’s for you?
· Tired of focusing on your weaknesses?
· Interested in improving your personal and work relationships?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions this workshop is for you.
During our 2 hour orientation workshop time together you will learn:
1. The myths of mindfulness: what it is, what it is not, what benefits come from developing mindfulness skills.
2. The 24 universal character strengths that cross cultures, religions, and centuries. What are they? What benefits come from focusing on these strengths?
3. How to spot strengths in yourself and others to boost your relationships at work and in your personal life.
4. How you can benefit from developing a practice of combining mindfulness and character strengths.
If you want to take this free Character Strengths assessment and bring it to the workshop click here:
This workshop is an introduction to Mindfulness Based Strengths Practice program. This 8-week program is being offered for the first time in Winnipeg in August 2017. Participants of this introductory workshop will be invited to participate in this program at a special introductory rate. Here is a description of the 8 week Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice (MBSP) Program.
This 8-session program is about engaging more deeply with life through self-awareness and self-discovery. It combines two powerful and popular approaches that are being used in schools, clinics, universities, scientific labs and business worldwide: mindfulness meditation and character strengths. Emphasis is placed on exercises that are discussed and practiced each week. This course teaches the basics of mindfulness and of character strengths, and offers more advanced, practical ways to integrate the two. It presents a unique angle to living one’s best life, re-discovering happiness, achieving goals, finding deeper meaning and life engagement, and coping with problems.
For more info about the 2 hour intro workshop Tues June 27 at 6:30 or the 8 week program in August, please call the studio 204-487-2287 or text 204-999-9984 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.