Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions We want all of our clients to have the safest and most awesome experience with our studio and instructors.To that end, the following are key terms and conditions:
– all participants must sign a waiver prior to any class or lesson
– no one is allowed in the studio or on any apparatus unattended or without their assigned instructor
– please articulate any changes to your body or health in any way directly to your instructor prior to your work out experience
– if you experience any pain or discomfort before or during your workout, please advise the instructor and please cease all workout activity immediately. If you feel any pain or discomfort after your workout, please tell your instructor.
– we reserve the right to not have someone pariticipate in the class is they are more than 5-10 mins late since they would have missed the warm-up and are putting themself and others in the class at risk
– we reserve the right to remove any one from the apparatus or studio if the are putting themselves or anyone else including the instructor(s) and PM staff at risk We are a scent free environment.
Please no heavy scents or masking of heavy scents i.e cigarette smoking.
We ask that appropriate workout wear be worn at all times.
Pilates Manitoba Inc observes a 24 hour cancellation policy. To avoid being charged the full fee, we ask that you cancel any class or appointment 24 hours in advance. Thank you.
Should you unsubscribe from the promotional email, we will continue to send messages from transactions such as reservations, consultations, invoices, reminders or cancellations.
We accept cash or cheque, payable to Pilates Manitoba Inc, VISA or MC. All Pilates services are non-refundable but are transferable to another person within the specified period of time on the service purchased.
10 class pass = 182 days (6 months) from Date of Purchase
20 class pass = 182 days (6 months) from Date of Purchase
30 class pass = 182 days (6 months) from Date of Purchase
Private classes = 182 days (6 months) from Date of Purchase